14/05/11 – 15/05/11 – Tuesday AM Version......
Saturday will see a big High of 1032 millibars off the South Western Irish Coast in the Near Atlantic at 1032 millibars. The only Low action will be fat / weak filling pressure systems over Norway and Iceland. The latter producing some fronts that will push towards north West Scotland over the period – this Icelandic frontal system will bring with it some swell, but that is the most hope anywhere. Stay tuned for further updates, as things will undoubtedly develop as the week goes on………….
Bit of a small and naff weekend really overall, the biggest will be Northern Scotland, and it’ll be onshore. Stay tuned for further updates, as things may change as the week goes on…………
BEGINNERS / IMPROVERS
A small manageable weekend for you in the South West, ideal to improve those skills. Stay tuned for further updates, as things may change as the week goes on…………
Choose your location and click on it.......
It should be remembered:
- Regardless of the Weekend Outlook if there is surf, you should be out there to improve
your surfing ability
- so unless it’s flat, just ignore it(!) and go surfing.
- The Weekend Outlook is aimed at those who are competent at paddling out in 6ft plus
surf and looking for perfect conditions.
- This is a SURF report, we care about the waves, as to whether it is sunny, rainy,
snowy or hailing is incidental, and neither here nor there as far as we are concerned.
- Also note that this is always written for midday, so there may be variances during
the AM and PM.
- Wave Heights are written in what you are actually taking in the face / duck diving,
we are not into macho bs of measuring the wave from the back, this is the real thing,
what you drop and ride = simple.
- 6ftOffshore provides this information with a full disclaimer, surfing is an inherently
dangerous sport. You surf at your own risk, we are not even remotely responsible
for any injury or death on your part or any third party. If you are ever worried
or concerned by the surf you see, don’t go in!
- © Crown Copyright and/or database rights. Reproduced by permission of the Controller
of Her Majesty’s Stationery Office and the UK Hydrographic Office (www.ukho.gov.uk)
- All information enclosed is covered under copyright and unauthorised distribution
or reuse is prohibited. We consider plagiarism a viable revenue channel and will
issue writs, to individuals in the event our data is used. Having said that we are
happy to discuss the use of our data to third parties, so feel free to contact us!
- Email: info@6ftOffshore.com